The hand cultivator is a three-tined hand tool primarily designed for loosening soil and weeds prior to planting in the veggie patch or garden borders. The robust stainless steel tines are sharpened to a point.
- Width of head: 2.8" (7 cm)
- Length of handle: 5.5" (14 cm)
- Total length: 11.4" (29 cm)
- Number of spikes: 3
- Length of spikes: 3.1" (8 cm)
- Material of handle: Ash wood
- Weight: 7oz (0.2 kg)
The Sneeboer family has been making garden tools for over 100 years. Sneeboer tools are beautifully designed and built for maximum strength and utility - the heads are hand-forged from one piece of stainless steel and they are fitted with ash handles from FSC-certified forests.