This long handled cultivator with three extremely sharp hand forged tines makes light work of breaking up soil before planting or sowing or when soil gets really compacted - allowing air, worms and rain to do their work.
How to care for your Sneeboer Tools:
- Width of head: 3.5" (9 cm)
- Length of handle: 61" (155 cm)
- Total length: 66.9" (170 cm)
- Number of spikes: 3
- Length of spikes: 2.3" (6 cm)
- Between spikes: 1.1" (3 cm)
- Weight: 35oz (1 kg)
The Sneeboer family has been making garden tools for over 100 years. Sneeboer tools are beautifully designed and built for maximum strength and utility - the heads are hand-forged from one piece of stainless steel and they are fitted with ash handles from FSC-certified forests.