This 3-tine fork is perfectly proportioned and exceptionally well-balanced; the lighter weight is ideal for smaller hands and bodies. All the advantages of a regular-sized fork without the fatigue!
How to care for your Sneeboer Tools:
- Width of head: 4.7” (12 cm)
- Length of head: 6.6” (17 cm)
- Length of handle: 35.4” (90 cm)
- Total length: 44” (112 cm)
- Number of tines: 3
- Length of tines: 6.6” (17 cm)
- Between tines: 1.5” (4 cm)
- Material of handle: Ash wood
- Weight: 3.5 lb (1.6 kg)
The Sneeboer family has been making garden tools for over 100 years. Sneeboer tools are beautifully designed and built for maximum strength and utility - the heads are hand-forged from one piece of stainless steel and they are fitted with ash handles from FSC-certified forests.