Contact us for shipping rates. Available for pick-up or shipping in British Columbia and Ontario only at this time.
The original model has steps straight to the top, one step per foot of height, with a deeper platform at the top that can be used to rest tools, picking baskets or other gear on. Model of choice for arborists, ideal for jobs where you need to work at different heights on the ladder and go up and down frequently.
Available sizes: 6’, 8’, 10’, 12’, 16’
- no wobble due to the stable tripod design with extra-wide base
- extremely lightweight, made from hollow aluminum
- back leg is telescoping which allows you to keep the steps level when working on slopes and steps (robust spring-loaded pin adjusts quickly and easily up to 1.5 feet, in 6 inch increments)
- a safety chain attaches the back leg to the main frame (so the back leg will never slip out and collapse the ladder)
- safety chain can be unhooked to allow you to thread the back leg through the crown of a tree or into a hedge
- cupped feet do not sink into soft ground
- ANSI rated for commercial use, type 1A, 300 lb.
- all hand-welded (no screws or rivets which are common failure points)
- extruded aluminum construction is strong and weatherproof (does not rust)
- deep double rungs eliminate foot fatigue (you don't have to curl your toes around narrow rungs)
- open steps allow mud and water to fall to the ground so steps do not get slippery
- includes rubber shoes for use on hard surfaces or indoors (to prevent slipping or marking of hardscapes and floors)
- safety catch holds back leg in folded position for carrying
- full safety and user instructions included as factory fitted stickers
- 1 year Manufacturers warranty