Available for warehouse pick-up in Vancouver, Victoria and Toronto. Pickup details will be provided on receipt of order.
Vancouver and customers: please order ladders separately from tools as they come from different warehouses.
Victoria customers: there is a $35 shipping surcharge for ladders purchased on Vancouver Island.
Toronto customers: please order ladders separately from tools as they come from different warehouses.
The last step (at safe standing height) is a deeper standing platform, and the upper portion of the ladder is a "crow’s nest" that you can lean into for added support and comfort. It also has an extra railing at the top - to hang onto or lean into.
This model is ideal for jobs where you are standing on the ladder for long periods of time. I often recommend it for people who aren't so comfortable on ladders. Or for companies that want to enforce safe standing height rules.
Available sizes: 6’, 8’, 10’, 12’
UNIQUE FEATURES (different from Original Model)
- steps end at safe standing height
- deeper standing platform supports your feet comfortably
- "crow's nest" structure provides added support and comfort, and eliminates the common complaint of bruised shins from leaning into the rungs
- extra railing at the top - use it for extra support to lean into or hang onto the ladder
Tripod Ladder Features
- no wobble due to the stable tripod design with extra-wide base
- extremely lightweight, made from hollow aluminum
- back leg is telescoping which allows you to keep the steps level when working on slopes and steps (robust spring-loaded pin adjusts quickly and easily up to 1.5 feet, in 6 inch increments)
- a safety chain attaches the back leg to the main frame (so the back leg will never slip out and collapse the ladder)
- safety chain can be unhooked to allow you to thread the back leg through the crown of a tree or into a hedge
- cupped feet do not sink into soft ground
- ANSI rated for commercial use, type 1A, 300 lb.
- all hand-welded (no screws or rivets which are common failure points)
- extruded aluminum construction is strong and weatherproof (does not rust)
- deep double rungs eliminate foot fatigue (you don't have to curl your toes around narrow rungs)
- open steps allow mud and water to fall to the ground so steps do not get slippery
- includes rubber shoes for use on hard surfaces or indoors (to prevent slipping or marking of hardscapes and floors)
- safety catch holds back leg in folded position for carrying
- full safety and user instructions included as factory fitted stickers
- 1 year Manufacturers warranty