Contact us for shipping rates. Available for pick-up or shipping in British Columbia and Ontario only at this time.
One step per foot of height, steps end at safe standing height (either 2 or 3 steps from the top, depending on size of ladder) – the last step is a deeper standing platform, and the upper portion of the ladder is a "crow’s nest" that you can lean into for added support and comfort. It also has an extra railing at the top. This model is ideal for jobs where you are standing on the ladder for long periods of time, and I often recommend it for people who aren't so comfortable on ladders. Or for companies that want to enforce safe standing height rules.
Available sizes: 6’, 8’, 10’, 12’
- no wobble due to the stable tripod design with extra-wide base
- extremely lightweight, made from hollow aluminum
- back leg is telescoping which allows you to keep the steps level when working on slopes and steps (robust spring-loaded pin adjusts quickly and easily up to 1.5 feet, in 6 inch increments)
- a safety chain attaches the back leg to the main frame (so the back leg will never slip out and collapse the ladder)
- safety chain can be unhooked to allow you to thread the back leg through the crown of a tree or into a hedge
- cupped feet do not sink into soft ground
- ANSI rated for commercial use, type 1A, 300 lb.
- all hand-welded (no screws or rivets which are common failure points)
- extruded aluminum construction is strong and weatherproof (does not rust)
- deep double rungs eliminate foot fatigue (you don't have to curl your toes around narrow rungs)
- open steps allow mud and water to fall to the ground so steps do not get slippery
- includes rubber shoes for use on hard surfaces or indoors (to prevent slipping or marking of hardscapes and floors)
- safety catch holds back leg in folded position for carrying
- full safety and user instructions included as factory fitted stickers
- 1 year Manufacturers warranty
UNIQUE FEATURES (different from Original Model)
- steps end at safe standing height
- deeper standing platform supports your feet comfortably
- "crow's nest" structure provides added support and comfort, and eliminates the common complaint of bruised shins from leaning into the rungs
- extra railing at the top - use it to hang onto the ladder, or hang tools or picking bags from it