The Tin o' Twine keeps your twine tangle-free and dry! Two very common twine problems that I have personally experienced. This is a super handy and practical way to carry your twine around the garden without it turning into a soggy, rat's nest of a tangle.
Each tin holds a 150m spool of 3-ply Natural Jute Twine. Refills sold separately.
Nutscene Jute Twines have many uses in the garden: staking and plant support, tying-on tender stems, marking out lines for sowing. And can also be used in floristry, for gift-wrapping or crafting.
Nutscene jute twine is thick, strong and unspools without tangles. It's the best! Produced and manufactured in Scotland since 1922. Harvested from renewable resources and 100% biodegradable and safe to compost.
- length of spool: 492ft (150m)
- length of tin: 4.5" (11.5cm)
- width of tin: 3.5" (9cm)
- weight: 0.7lbs (0.35kg)
- 3-ply Jute Twine
- soft and pliable; doesn't cut into plant stems
- jute is a vegetable fibre grown from the genus Corchorus
- store in dry conditions and out of sunlight