Here's another clever weeding tool from Sneeboer - a two-pronged weeding fork with sharp points, used to loosen the soil around the roots of plants to remove weedy interlopers. The tines are slim and rounded, allowing you to remove weeds without chopping into and damaging the rootballs of your permanent plants.
- width of head: 1.5" (4cm)
- length of head: 6.3" (16cm)
- length of handle: 5.5" (14cm)
- total length: 12.2" (31cm)
- length of tines: 5.9" (15cm)
- material of handle: cherry wood
- weight: 0.4lbs (0.2kg)
The Sneeboer family has been making garden tools for over 100 years. Sneeboer tools are beautifully designed and built for maximum strength and utility - the heads are hand-forged from one piece of stainless steel and they are fitted with ash handles from FSC-certified forests.