This spring-tine rake is a particularly good tool for moss and thatch removal and small lawn renovations (see the video below). Also great for leaf raking. And the extra long handle means that you don’t have to bend over to rake - a great back-saver for us gardeners!
The construction is strong and robust: the tines are assembled into a solid stainless steel framework and bolted to the solid ash handle with two brass rivets.
- width of head: 14.5" (36.8cm)
- length of head: 3.5" (9cm)
- length of handle: 59" (150cm)
- total length: 70" (178cm)
- number of tines: 20
- length of tines: 9.8" (25cm)
- between tines: 0.8" (2cm)
- material of handle: ash wood
- weight: 1.75lbs (0.8kg)
Check out our Tool Maintenance Kit!
The Sneeboer family has been making garden tools for over 100 years. Sneeboer tools are beautifully designed and built for maximum strength and utility - the heads are hand-forged from one piece of stainless steel and they are fitted with ash handles from FSC-certified forests.