And this is no flimsy rake, unlike so many others. The construction is incredibly strong and robust: the tines are assembled into a solid stainless steel framework and bolted to the solid ash handle with two brass rivets. Because of the strength of the tines you can also use it to fluff up the soil, tickle in soil amendments, or rake out small annual weeds from hard to reach places.
- width of head: 5.9" (15cm)
- length of head: 9" (23cm)
- length of handle: 59" (150cm)
- total length: 68" (173cm)
- number of tines: 7
- length of tines: 9.25" (23.5cm)
- between tines: 0.8" (2cm)
- material of handle: ash wood
- weight: 1.7lbs (0.75kg)
Check out our Tool Maintenance Kit!
The Sneeboer family has been making garden tools for over 100 years. Sneeboer tools are beautifully designed and built for maximum strength and utility - the heads are hand-forged from one piece of stainless steel and they are fitted with ash handles from FSC-certified forests.