A small hand rake is a recommended addition to a basic tool collection. It is ideal for raking up debris around individual plants, small beds or other hard to reach areas.
How to care for your Sneeboer Tools:
- Width of head: 4.3” (11 cm)
- Length of head: 9.8” (25 cm)
- Length of handle: 5.5” (14 cm)
- Total length: 15.3” (39 cm)
- Number of tines: 7
- Length of tines: 7” (18 cm)
- Between tines: 0.6” (1.5 cm)
- Material of handle: Ash wood
- Weight: 0.55 lbs (0.25 kg)
The Sneeboer family has been making garden tools for over 100 years. Sneeboer tools are beautifully designed and built for maximum strength and utility - the heads are hand-forged from one piece of stainless steel and they are fitted with ash handles from FSC-certified forests.