Recommended for Opinel folding knives.
Natural sharpening stone From Lombardi, Italy. The natural Lombardi stone has been recognized since the 15th century for its outstanding sharpening qualities due to its perfect, uniform balance of quartz and carbonates.
Wet the stone before use.
Tool Care for Opinel Knives
- Wipe the blade clean after use.
- Dry the blade before closing.
- Hand wash only, do not put it in a dishwasher.
- Do not immerse your knife in water, as this could warp the wooden handle.
- Keep your blade sharp with the Opinel sharpening stone.
- Oil the handle and the blade after cleaning.