The No. 06 folding knife is lightweight and just the right size to slip into your pocket or your toolbelt. Use it for propagation work, taking cuttings, opening bags of product, or having lunch at the job site.
This model is made from stainless steel with a walnut handle and is the smallest Opinel folding knife that we carry.
Features a safety ring that locks the blade in the open and closed positions - so there need never be mishaps involving slipping blades.
Opinel has been crafting and manufacturing knives and tools in Chambery, France for over 130 years.
- length: 6.5" (16.5cm)
- blade length: 2.8" (7.1cm)
- weight: 1.2oz (34g)
- 12c27 stainless steel
- Wipe the blade clean after use.
- Dry the blade before closing.
- Hand wash only, do not put it in a dishwasher.
- Do not immerse your knife in water, as this could warp the wooden handle.
- Keep your blade sharp with the Opinel sharpening stone.
- Oil the handle and the blade after cleaning.