Comes in 3 sizes: 6 tines, 8 tines, 10 tines. The more teeth a rake has, the faster an area is covered. The smaller heads are lighter and easier to use for smaller, not-as-strong folks!
Like all Sneeboer tools it is designed for ease of use with ergonomics in mind - the longer-than-usual wooden shaft and the angle of the head makes using the tool for long periods of time easier on the gardener's body.
How to care for your Sneeboer Tools:
- width of head: 12.2" (31cm)
- length of head: 8.3" (21cm)
- length of handle: 61" (155cm)
- total length: 65" (164cm)
- number of tines: 6
- length of tines: 3.1" (8cm)
- between tines: 1.77" (4.5cm)
- material of handle: ash wood
- weight: 3.1lbs (1.4kg)
The Sneeboer family has been making garden tools for over 100 years. Sneeboer tools are beautifully designed and built for maximum strength and utility - the heads are hand-forged from one piece of stainless steel and they are fitted with ash handles from FSC-certified forests.