Compost fork, pitchfork and manure fork are just few of the names this garden tool has been called and all these names describe just a few of the chores this fork is useful for. With four long thin tines, the Sneeboer compost fork/pitchfork easily pierces into mulch, hay, compost and other loose materials.
How to care for your Sneeboer Tools:
- width of head: 7” (18 cm)
- length of head: 9.8” (25 cm)
- length of handle: 35.4” (90 cm)
- total length: 47.2” (120 cm)
- number of tines: 4
- length of tines: 9” (23 cm)
- between tines: 1.9” (5 cm)
- material of handle: ash wood
- weight: 3.7 lb (1.7 kg)
The Sneeboer family has been making garden tools for over 100 years. Sneeboer tools are beautifully designed and built for maximum strength and utility - the heads are hand-forged from one piece of stainless steel and they are fitted with ash handles from FSC-certified forests.