Got heavy, compacted or really rooty soil to deal with?
This clever tool pairs a robust mattock blade with a sharp, three-tined fork, allowing you to cut through and break up the toughest soils and create a reasonable tilth - without changing tools.
Mounted on a long shaft so you can work from a standing position.
- width of head: 2.7" (7cm)
- length of head: 2.7" (7cm)
- length of handle: 61" (155cm)
- total length: 63" (162cm)
- number of spikes: 3
- length of spikes: 3.9" (10cm)
- between spikes: 0.98" (2.5cm)
- weight: 1.9lbs (0.9kg)
The Sneeboer family has been making garden tools for over 100 years. Sneeboer tools are beautifully designed and built for maximum strength and utility - the heads are hand-forged from one piece of stainless steel and they are fitted with ash handles from FSC-certified forests.