Like all Sneeboer tools it is designed for ease of use with ergonomics in mind - the longer-than-usual wooden shaft and the angle of the head makes using the tool for long periods of time easier on the gardener's body.
- width of head: 21" (55cm)
- length of head: 9" (23cm)
- length of handle: 61" (155cm)
- total length: 66" (168cm)
- number of tines: 14
- length of tines: 1.7" (4.5cm)
- between tines: 1.2" (3cm)
- material of handle: ash wood
- weight: 3.5lbs (1.6kg)
The Sneeboer family has been making garden tools for over 100 years. Sneeboer tools are beautifully designed and built for maximum strength and utility - the heads are hand-forged from one piece of stainless steel and they are fitted with ash handles from FSC-certified forests.