The hand cultivator is a three-tined hand tool primarily designed for loosening soil and weeds prior to planting in the veggie patch or garden borders. The robust stainless steel tines are sharpened to a point.
- width of head: 2.8" (7 cm)
- length of handle: 5.5" (14 cm)
- total length: 11.4" (29 cm)
- number of spikes: 3
- length of spikes: 3.1" (8 cm)
- material of handle: ash wood
- weight: 0.4 lbs (0.2 kg)
The Sneeboer family has been making garden tools for over 100 years. Sneeboer tools are beautifully designed and built for maximum strength and utility - the heads are hand-forged from one piece of stainless steel and they are fitted with ash handles from FSC-certified forests.