Comfortable grip, step plates minimize damage to boots and feet, and Sneeboer's excellent construction means it is strong enough to use for a day of digging, dividing and transplanting in confined spaces, but without the same fatigue that would come with using a heavier tool.
- width of head: 7" (18cm)
- length of head: 7.9" (20cm)
- length of handle: 35.4" (90cm)
- total length: 43.3" (110cm)
- material of handle: Ash wood
- weight: 3.5lbs (1.6kg)
- function of tool: planting, transplanting, dividing
The Sneeboer family has been making garden tools for over 100 years. Sneeboer tools are beautifully designed and built for maximum strength and utility - the heads are hand-forged from one piece of stainless steel and they are fitted with ash handles from FSC-certified forests.